Leading up to the launch of my new Facebook page for Marketing Income Lab I had uploaded multiple different cover photos as my logo changed.
Naturally I wanted to delete the old pictures, but found that this was difficult to do.
It is possible to delete a picture it just involves a few steps.
Those steps are:
- Click on the picture
- Click on the time stamp link
- Click on the X in the top right
- Click the drop down menu and choose “Delete”
To see exactly how to execute this process check out the video I made below.
For plenty more Facebook tips check out my premiere Facebook solution fbPower.
Free Facebook Tips eBook
Grab a copy of our FREE Facebook eBook: 50 Powerful Facebook Tips.
This Facebook eBook will only be free for a limited time.
Latest posts by Garin (see all)
- 50 GREAT Ways To Get More Facebook Page Likes - October 17, 2017
- 101 Ways to GET MORE LIKES on Facebook - September 21, 2017
- 10 Ways to Get Better Results With Your Facebook Campaign - September 17, 2017